|Regional unit||North Athens|
|• Municipal unit||1.000 km2 (0.386 sq mi)|
|Elevation||170 m (560 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||10,137|
|• Municipal unit density||10,000/km2 (26,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Neo Psychiko (Greek: Νέο Ψυχικό) is a town and a suburb in the northeastern part of the Athens agglomeration, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Filothei-Psychiko, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipality has an area of 1.000 km2.
It is located 5 km northeast of central Athens, between Kifisias Avenue to the northwest and Mesogeion Avenue to the southeast. Formerly part of Chalandri, Neo Psychiko was recognised as a separate community in 1946 and as a municipality in July 1982.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- "ΦΕΚ B 1292/2010, Kallikratis reform municipalities" (in Greek). Government Gazette.
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- "EETAA local government changes". Retrieved 28 June 2020.
- "Resident population results by municipality, 04/21/2023". statistics.gr. Retrieved 2023-10-13.
Media related to Neo Psichiko at Wikimedia Commons
- official website (in Greek)